Charting Our Course
August 19, 20, & 21
Join us at OneByOne in August for another three days of powerful professional development. Kick off your school year with workshops on topics including personalized learning, restorative practices, learning design, leveraging educational technology, project-based learning, NGSS, flexible learning environments, sheltered instruction, and so much more!
Here’s the scoop…
• Start each day at Evergreen High School with a complimentary continental breakfast at 7:30 before you head into the auditorium to see the keynote speaker.
• Relax with friends, old and new, during lunch in the outdoor courtyard at Evergreen. Bring a sack lunch, or grab a bite on-site at one of the great food trucks!
• Free parking is available at Evergreen High School, Cascade Middle School, and McKenzie Stadium.
• This a free and voluntary event for people in Evergreen Public Schools – or even from another district! It is a great opportunity to expand your knowledge. Jump start your school year with a variety of sessions you won’t find anywhere else.
• Clock hours are available, and some sessions will qualify for TPEP and STEM clock hours!
• Remember to bring your fully charged device. Or borrow a Chromebook from the IT Helpdesk if you need one.
OneByOne Conference Focuses on Adult Learning
In its fourth year, OneByOne hosts over 1,100 educators annually who participate in more than 200 learning sessions guided by experts and practitioners in the field. In past years, OneByOne has hosted experts such as Bill McCallum, Kristin Ziemke, Sam Bennett, John Antonetti, Kylene Beers, Joe Marquez, Melissa Lim, Bob Probst, Cris Tovani, David Jakes, Eric White, Andrew Stadel, Allison Zmuda, John Norlin, Jennifer LaGarde, Jaime Casap, Barb Golub, and many more.